new version of emacs mode available

From: Sylvia Murphy (murphys AT XXXXXX)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 09:40:28 MDT

    thanks to heiko klein of Norway for upgrading my emacs ncl mode. This new
    version is available at:

    http://www.cgd.ucar.edu/csm/support/CSM_Graphics/emacs.shtml

    The changes allowed the mode to work with Xemacs on his system, but it did
    not work with Xemacs on dataproc, so I would be curious to see if other
    Xemacers out there can get it to work.

    It does now work with emacs version 20*+

    on dataproc, we are running emacs 19.34.1, and it still works there. On
    the CGD suns we are running emacs 20.3, and the new mode now works.

    thank heiko for your work on this!

    sylvia

    Sylvia Murphy EML: murphys AT ucar.edu
    NCAR CGD/CAS PHN: 303-497-1720
    3080 Center Green Drive FAX: 303-497-1333
    Boulder CO 80301

    WEB: http://www.cgd.ucar.edu/csm/support/
         http://www.cgd.ucar.edu/csm/support/CSM_Graphics/