Re: Fonts

From: fred (fred AT XXXXXX)
Date: Thu Sep 11 2003 - 14:41:14 MDT

    > Is there a way that I can use my own fonts for labeling in my plots. I need
    > to use a few that are not provided by HLU.

      You would have to convert the fonts into a format understood
      by our softwere. While this is possible, it is not
      practical. To get an idea as to what might be involved, see:

      We also have documentation for the filled font formats which are
      even more complicated.

      Fred Clare

    Fred Clare fred AT 303-497-1284
    Visualization & Enabling Technologies Section
    NCAR Scientific Computing Division
    ncl-talk mailing list
    ncl-talk AT