Finally, an updated NCL/MacOSX binary!

From: Mary Haley (haley AT XXXXXX)
Date: Wed Nov 05 2003 - 09:49:40 MST

    I am pleased to announce that FINALLY, an updated NCL binary is
    available for MacOSX (for Jaguar/10.2.8 only, I don't have
    10.3/Panther running on my machine yet).

    Since it has been a couple of months since the last release of NCL
    (a030), I decided to go ahead and release an alpha version of the a031
    MacOSX binary. Version a031 hasn't been officially released yet, but
    it contains some bug fixes that I felt should go in (like a bug fix to
    the write_matrix function).

    To see what a031 contains so far, go to:

       http://ngwww.ucar.edu/ncl/whatsnew.html

    This latest MacOSX binary is not available under fink yet, but
    you can download it from the usual spot:

       http://ngwww.ucar.edu/ncl/download.html

    (Download the "ncl-a031.alpha.DARWIN_GNU_MAC.tar.gz" file.)

    Please let me know if you have any problems with this binary.

    Cheers,