Re: [celia AT histogram percentages]

From: Mary Haley (haley AT XXXXXX)
Date: Sun Dec 21 2003 - 13:33:49 MST

    > I have an ncl histogram question for Mary but she is out of town - lucky her. ;)
    > Hope someone has already done this and can answer my question:
    > How do I force the calculated percentages to 100% on the
    > all histogram plots that I plot on a single ncl job?
    > It would be great if I can compare them on the same scale.
    > Thanks.
    > Celia

    Celia and others,

    The next release of NCL will have changes in the histogram code that
    will allow you to force the percentages to be 100%. Documentation on
    how to do this will be in the "what's new in NCL" page, and I might be
    able to talk Sylvia into adding a full example on the CCSM website.

    For those of you unfamilar with the histogram capabilities in NCL,
    please see Sylvia's current histogram page:

    Mary Haley haley AT
    NCAR/SCD/VETS 303-497-1254 (voice)
    1850 Table Mesa Dr 303-497-1804 (fax)
    Boulder, CO 80305