Re: read data from mass store system

From: Sylvia Murphy (murphys AT XXXXXX)
Date: Wed Jan 21 2004 - 08:26:27 MST

    Feng,
    you can not access the ncar mass store as if it were a directory. You must
    first retreive the data to a local disk.

    you can excute the mass store read from the system prior to running ncl,
    or you can use the system command in ncl to execute it within the
    script:

    system("msread mscommands....")
    etc

    sm