Re: wrapit questions

From: Mark Stevens (stevens AT XXXXXX)
Date: Tue Apr 13 2004 - 10:15:14 MDT

    Michael,

    WRAPIT will work with non-f77 or f90/95 fortran code. The header or stub file
    which provides the interface to ncl must be in pure f77. Could you send me
    the ncl code that calls the function and the fortran code? Try reading the
    comments at the top of the WRAPIT file. What fortran compiler are you
    using and what operating system? Also what version of WRAPIT? You
    can see the comments and version if you do WRAPIT -h

    Mark Stevens

    On Tuesday 13 April 2004 09:32 am, Mike Notaro wrote:
    > I tried using wrapit to link an NCL code to a fortran code but had some
    > problems. The wrapit routine doesn't seem to allow for
    > parameter statements or COMPLEX FUNCTION statements in the
    > fortran code. Any idea how to fix this? Thanks.
    >
    > Michael Notaro
    > UW Madison-CCR

    Mark J. Stevens
    Climate and Global Dynamics Division