Re: landscape/portrait switch

From: Sylvia Murphy (murphys AT XXXXXX)
Date: Tue Apr 20 2004 - 16:50:47 MDT

X,

there are two ways of doing this. both are documented on
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/resize.shtml
(note this is the new ncl website which is still under construction)

the resource gsnMaximize will automatically maximize a plot and make it
landscape or keep it portrait as necessary.

you can force landscape mode with gsnPaperOrienation

sylvia

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004, Xuguang Wang wrote:

> Dear ncl users,
>
> Could you please show me the reference or example about how to produce ps
> output in landscape instead of portrait mode in ncl?
>
> Thanks!
> Xuguang

Sylvia Murphy EML: murphys AT ucar.edu
NCAR CGD/CSEG PHN: 303-497-1720