array shape questions

From: Jim Edwards (jedwards AT XXXXXX)
Date: Tue Apr 27 2004 - 08:35:58 MDT

Hi,

I have an array A(nt,nl,nlat,nlon) which I want to interpolate to an
array of lat,lon point pairs, to do this I flatten my output arrays into
1D and use linint2_points_Wrap which gives an output of
B(nt,nl,olat*olon). How do I reshape this to B(nt,nl,olat,olon)?
Also ncl is kindly outputing my 2D lat and lon arrays as variable
attributes (xcoord and ycoord) in the output netcdf file - how do I
prevent that?

--
Jim Edwards             jedwards AT ucar.edu
IBM Applications Analyst