RE: [ncl-talk] Large Size netcdf file problem

From: muhterjan (muhterjan AT XXXXXX)
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 13:52:30 MDT

    To Mr.Grubin, Mr.Shea and Mr.Mai,
    Thank you all. I appreciate!
    You are right. The size of the file I mentioned is 3263568596 bytes.
    I(actually my advisor and me)created it on a remote machine and use NCL on
    our local machine, which is 32-bit and doesn't have LFS. So, the simplest
    way for us is to run our NCL program on that remote machine, which supports
    the large file.
    Mr.Grubin, I am sorry I don't how to send that large to you.

    Regards,

    Muhtarjan Osman