question

From: sharad yeri (sharad_syeri AT XXXXXX)
Date: Sat Jun 26 2004 - 03:38:18 MDT

Hello,

I have used popRemap to convert grid into lat/lon plot
using data from a netcdf file whose variables are
functions of space coordinates and time.
Now I have to convert this resultant ncl file to a
netcdf file so that its variables are functions of
lat,lon,depth and time so that it can be easily
usable.
I hope someone will help me in this regard.

Regards

=====
Sharadkumar yeri
Project Assistant,
Centre For Atmospheric And Oceanic Sciences,
IISc,Bangalore

Lab Phone No. (080)23600450(extension 228)