Re: Goode's projection AVHRR

From: Dave Kennison (kennison AT XXXXXX)
Date: Thu Jul 22 2004 - 15:39:16 MDT

    Mike,

    One more comment: There's a lot more on that page than I realized. (My
    NetScape browser displayed it in a very inconvenient form; the printed
    form uses miniscule characters, but is much easier to find things in.)

    There is a link allowing you to download the author's software. Also,
    he mentions a C version of GCTP that includes the projection you want,
    available from EROS. A word of warning: I know someone who downloaded
    this C code several years ago and found it extremely buggy; I hope it's
    been improved in the interim ...

    Good luck,

    Dave