Re: underscore and gsn_text_ndc

From: fred (fred AT XXXXXX)
Date: Wed Aug 25 2004 - 14:05:59 MDT

Dave,

Not all fonts have an underscore character. I have to assume
that you are using one of those. For example, if I insert the
line:

  txres@txFont = "Helvetica"

into your code, then I get the underscore.

To check out the characters in all of the NCL fonts, see:

  http://ngwww.ucar.edu/ngdoc/ng/ref/FontTable.html

Fred Clare

Fred Clare fred AT ucar.edu 303-497-1284
Visualization & Enabling Technologies Section
NCAR Scientific Computing Division