PopLatLonV()

From: Kara Sterling (ftkas2 AT uaf.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 02 2004 - 13:04:16 MST

    I am trying to remap pop U and V velocities using PopLatLonV().

    Currently I am setting my environment to
     setenv NCL_POP_REMAP /fis/cgd/cseg/csm/mapping/maps

    I am also using ncl.new to run the program, along with
    load "$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclex/gsun/gsn_code.ncl.test"
    load "$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/gsn_csm.ncl.test"
    load "$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/contributed.ncl.test"
    load "$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/shea_util.ncl.test"
    load "$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/popRemap.ncl.test"

      The program fails at the PopLatLonV() remap call and gives the following
    error messeges. U and V data sets are the same size.

    fatal:Number of dimensions on right hand side do not match number of
    dimension in left hand side
    fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 121 in file
    $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/popRemap.ncl.test

    fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 712 in file
    $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/popRemap.ncl.test

    fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 40 in file poptoUV.ncl(the
    remap call)

    Any ideas what this could be?

    Kara Sterling