Re: NCL to html routine

From: Dennis Shea (shea AT XXXXXX)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 15:35:23 MST

Here is a specific example of what Sylvia described.
These are excerpts from a working script.

NCl has creation of .png files directly on the
infamous "priority list". :-)

[snip]
   wksName = "ipcc"
   wksType = "ps"
[snip]
   wks = gsn_open_wks (wksType,wksName)
[snip]
   gifName = wksName+".gif"

   if (wksType.eq."ps") then
                                       ; use ImageMagik to make .gif file
       system("convert -rotate -90 -density 108 -crop 0x0 "+ \
               wksName+".ps "+gifName)
                                       ; copy to web server
       system("/bin/cp ./"+gifName+" /web/public_html/shea/"+gifName)
   end if