Contour line labels: at the boundaries?

From: Christian Pagé (page.christian AT uqam.ca)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2005 - 09:42:34 MST

Hi everyone,

In NCL, I cannot find how to draw line labels at the boundaries ONLY,
because I have colorfill data I don't want to overlay with labels,
though I want some info on contour line values. I have one field with a
contour colorfill, then two fields with contour lines overlayed. The
best would be to have the contour line labels of the two fields
contoured with lines, then the colorfill overlay, then the lines of the
two contoured field on top of everything. Is it possible to do that?

Many thanks,

Christian Pagé
http://meteocentre.com/ http://meteoalerte.com/

Etudiant au Doctorat en Sciences de l'environnement UQAM
+1 514 987 3000 ext. 2376