Re: ncl-talk Digest, Vol 16, Issue 11

From: Jing (yangjing AT mail.iap.ac.cn)
Date: Wed Mar 16 2005 - 12:44:53 MST

    Hi, Mike Notaro

    The new eof function does return you percentage variance you needed and what you need in rotated EOF analysis.

    Read it carefully, You must be able to find detailed information in http://ngwww.ucar.edu/ngdoc/ng/ref/ncl/functions/eofuncs.html

    Especially pay attention to its flexible options and rich resources for its output.eg: pcvar (1D float array of length neval)represents percent variance associated with each eigenvalue.

    Good luck

    Jing
    Jing YANG
    Graduate Student