Re: ncl-talk Digest, Vol 17, "eps plots for publication"

From: Saji Hameed (saji AT
Date: Mon Apr 04 2005 - 15:34:00 MDT

Latex may not be understanding the Bounding Box specified by NCL
(although it is valid EPS format). You can run the following command
(assuming you have epstool)

epstool --copy -b inputfile.eps outputfile.eps

The resulting 'outputfile.eps' should have an explicit Bounding Box.
I usually use graphicx package under LaTeX..For instance, I scale/rotate
my plots using

\includegraphics[height=0.85\hsize, angle=-270]{./Figs/ssh_coarse.eps}

Saji N. Hameed, Assistant Researcher,
IPRC-SOEST, 2525 Correa Road, Univ. of Hawaii,
Honolulu, HI 96822, U.S.A
tel.: (808) 956 9534 , fax.: (808) 956 9425