NCL binaries comment

From: Louis Wicker (Louis.Wicker AT noaa.gov)
Date: Fri Apr 08 2005 - 09:17:19 MDT

    Mary:

    I find the new system irritating as well - but as a government
    employee, I understand the evolving requirements of tracking your
    "customers" etc. If that helps
    to keep the support of NCL alive and (somewhat) well - I can handle
    that.

    However, I do agree that once one gets into the site, that the path to
    the binaries should be as short as humanly possible.

    Lou

    ----

    ----

    ----