Re: Text highlighting schemes

From: Dennis Shea (shea AT cgd.ucar.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 11 2005 - 17:22:49 MDT

    You can see numerous examples of how to highlight syntax
    for different languages at

          http://www.nedit.org/ftp/contrib/highlighting/

    Since I am a fortran person I looked at both
          f90.pats and fortran.pats

    Some more info:
          http://www.nedit.org/help/patterns.php
          http://www.csb.yale.edu/userguides/wordprocess/nedit/n6.html