Re: ncvarget

From: Mary Haley (haley AT ucar.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 24 2005 - 10:35:23 MDT

James,

Kate is correct in that the problem may be due to a 2 Gb limit. Even
if you have a 64-bit version of NCL, there are still some limitations.

If you want to read more about this, please see Unidata's FAQ on
large file support and netCDF:

   http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/netcdf/docs/faq.html#Large%20File%20Support

--Mary