Re: Seeking 64-bit NCL binaries for Linux

From: Mary Haley (haley AT ucar.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 28 2005 - 14:39:43 MDT

    We have an NCL binary for such a system, but it was compiled after a032
    was released, so it's
    considered a "test" version. When we release a033, this will be added
    to our standard list of binaries.

    Meanwhile, you can email me personally and I'll tell you how you can
    download these binaries (I have to
    put the file somewhere first).

    --Mary