Re: resource file problem

From: Mary Haley (haley AT ucar.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 14 2005 - 06:20:40 MDT

    Hi Jerry,

    This is happening because the gsn_csm_map function explicitly sets the
    mpMaxLonF and mpMinLonF resources for a cylindrical equidistant map
    projection, which overrides any resource settings. This is done
    because there's some code that tries to figure out the settings for
    mpCenterLonF and mpCenterLatF based on the settings of
    mpMin/MaxLon/LatF.

    You will need to set these two resources in your script.

    --Mary