Re: WRAPIT on cygwin

From: Mary Haley (haley AT ucar.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 26 2005 - 17:30:14 MDT

    This is just to let everybody know that WRAPIT has not yet been
    modified to run under Cygwin. I need to figure out the
    correct options required for generating shared objects under Cygwin,
    and quite possibly, I'll have to compile NCL a
    certain way in order for WRAPIT to even work with NCL.

    I'll post back to the list once I have something working.

    --Mary