Re: vector plot question

From: Mary Haley (haley AT ucar.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 29 2005 - 10:45:18 MDT

    Jerry,

    If I am understanding your question correctly, and you are indeed
    plotting time versus longitude, this is not something you can overlay
    on a map unless you provide some kind of transformation that maps
    time coordinates into lat/lon coordinates.

    If you want to overlay a longitude/latitude plot, however, this should
    be automatic if your coordinate arrays are set up properly.

    Anyway, if you want to do time versus longitude, then you need to plot
    your data with just gsn_csm_vector, and do not use the
    gsn_csm_vector_map_xxx functions.

    --Mary