Re: Re: Invalid script name crashes NCL

From: Mary Haley (haley AT ucar.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 28 2005 - 07:50:42 MDT

    Hi Dave,

    You are right about this. I thought it was something that
    had been introduced after a032 was released, but it looks like
    it was in from the beginning. This problem was fixed, and will be
    available in the next release of NCL, probably November sometime.

    Meanwhile, if you want a fix now, you can email me separately.

    Cheers,

    --Mary