Re: oversized images

From: Micah Sklut (micahs AT udel.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 05 2005 - 13:32:26 MDT

Aha,
 Fred thank you. I figured out my mistake by looking at the script you sent.
I had been adjusting my
paperwidth, and not adjusting the height. This approached worked fine, when
the image was under 11 inches in
height...
So, by changing both paperwidth and paperheight, I'm now producing the over
size images I desired.
 Thank you.
 Micah