Regridding question

From: ssarkar (ssarkar AT forestone.com)
Date: Fri Oct 21 2005 - 09:45:50 MDT

Hi
I have a set of SST data that is gridded from 64N to 74S and from 1E to 1W by a 1x2 degree grid, making it a total of 139x180 pts grid.
I wish to take this grid and convert it to a 2x2 degree grid. My problem is I am not aware of any NCL function that will allow me to specify the lat offset, that is to have a grid where lat varies from +64 to -74 and not from +90 to -90. Also 139/2 is 69.5 so what size do i choose for my new latitude specifications?
Any suggestion for handling this kind of gridding problem?

Sudipta Sarkar