Possible bug in script wrf_em_real.ncl (Beta version)

From: Sam Drinkard (sam AT wa4phy.net)
Date: Wed Oct 26 2005 - 20:47:46 MDT

    I think I may have found a little bug or at least abnormal file
creation in output from the beta version of the script wrf_em_real.ncl.
I set the type output to a .pdf and it creates the file, I cannot view
the pdf with ghostscript, complaining it is a corrupt file. That same
file, when viewed with the Adobe Reader on a windows machine also
complains about the file being corrupt, but the adobe reader "fixes" it
and viewing is possible.

    I have no idea who wrote the script(s), but thought someone might
like to know about it. I suppose it could be a problem on my machine as
well (would not surprise me at all) but hope not. Here's the link to
the new scripts:

http://www.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/users/graphics/WRF_NCL/NCL.htm

and the old ones are at:

http://box.mmm.ucar.edu/mm5/WRF_post/NCL.htm