Re: lbLabelStrings

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 10:12:27 -0700

Hi Thomas,

I'm not quite sure I understand what you are asking, but I'll take a
shot at it. You are explicitly setting the label bar strings using
lbLabelStrings, but your contour fill plot does not show the same
contour line labels? (If this isn't correct please clarify your question.)

In that case you need to set cnExplicitLineLabelsOn = True and set
cnLineLabelStrings. For example, lets say you have contour lines that go
from -3 to 3 by 1. You have replaced the label bar labels such as:
res_at_lbLabelStrings = (/"A","B","C","D","E","F","G"/)
then set:
res_at_cnExplicitLineLabelsOn = True
res_at_cnLineLabelStrings = res_at_lbLabelStrings

Your contour label strings should now match your labelbar strings..
Adam