Re: data format quesiton

From: Xianglei Huang <xianglei_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 21:43:27 -0500 (EST)

         Just FYI, there is a handy tool, grads2nc, to convert Grads data
to netcdf data developed at GFDL. You can download this tool from
http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/products/vis/data/netcdf/GFDL_VG_NetCDF_Utils.html#grads2nc

         It might take you some time to configure and compile it. But the
conversion is very neat, just a command line and it will do it.

         Xianglei