Re: a question about color for overlapped plot

From: Xianglei Huang <xianglei_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 17:38:03 -0500 (EST)

Hi Adam,

         Thanks for the tips. I tried (1) and it did change the color of
steamlines. However, at the same time it also changes the contour plot.
Originally I tried to use blue & red to fill contours and green to do
streamlines--so contour patches and streamlines can vividly seperate from
each other. Now if I add green as a new color to colormap, green will be
used to fill contour patches as well. Any ideas how I can fix this?
Thanks.

         Xianglei