NCL not paging output from "print"

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 17:26:50 -0700 (MST)

All,

One of our users informed us of a printing annoyance with the latest
version (a033) of NCL. When you use the "print" command, it will no
longer page through the values, but rather it will continuously print
them to the screen. Unfortunately there's no work-around for this.

We have already fixed this problem, and are trying to determine if we
should release a new version right away, or wait until some other bugs
expose themselves so we can fix these and *then* release a new
version.

While we think on this, I will be happy to provide anyone with a new
"ncl" executable if they need a fix for this. Just drop me an email.

We're sorry for the inconvenience!