simple plot

From: <rravia_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 12:23:03 -0500

Hi,
I have an ascii file with two columns (say x and y).
There are, say, 20 rows, then an empty row, and then another 20 rows.

The first 20 rows represent points of circle 1 and the next 20 rows,
points of circle 2.

When I plot it with gsn_xy, how do I tell NCL to treat the next 20 rows
(the rows after the empty line) as a different line (so it won't
connect the last point of circle 1 with the first point of circle 2)?

Also, is there a way to tell NCL to connect the first point of circle 1
with the last point of circle 1?

Last question is whether I can fill the circle with a color?

Thanks!
Roni