overlay - change the order w/ a resource?

From: Bob Tomas <tomas_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 11:18:24 -0700 (MST)

Hello,

I have a plot that has, eh, evolved over time.

It is a line contour plot on a polar sterographic map.

Now, I want to overlay some contour filled fields. So I created
a new plot and overlay the new plot on top of the line contours.

Of course, the filled stuff comes out on top of the lines, but I want
them to appear behind the lines. I figure I can re-write the script
to plot things in the reverse order but before I do that, I'm wondering
if there is a resource that I'm not aware of that will reverse the drawing
order. Wishful thinking but maybe....

If you know of such a resource - or have another stategy that is easier to
impliment than my rewriting what is a pretty complicated script,
  I'd be very happy to hear from you.

Bob