Re: NCL + Mac OS X version 10.4.6 not working? FOUND IT

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 14:45:43 -0600 (MDT)

To Lou and others,

This problem with NCL_DEF_SCRIPTS_DIR was just fixed last week. If
any of you need a new binary with the fix, email me separately.
Otherwise, you can get around the problem by setting your
NCL_DEF_SCRIPTS_DIR to a valid directory.

I will also put this in the "known bugs" list, which I forgot to do.

--Mary