xyMarkerSizeF

From: David B. Reusch <dbr_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 15:09:52 -0400

I am running ncl 4.2.0.a033 on Mac OS 10.4.6 and have just run into a
weird discontinuity in marker sizing in my gsn_csm_xy plot. In
particular, there is a huge jump in size between xyMarkerSizeF=0.015 and
xyMarkerSizeF=0.016. I have included screen captures of parts of two
plots using these two marker sizes to demonstrate what I'm seeing. I am
using a PS workstation and the hardcopy looks just like gv shows it on
screen.

if this needs debugging (and isn't just "working as designed"), I'll
gladly send along the script and associated input files.

thanks,
dave

--
517 Deike Building