using named colors

From: Marjolaine Rouault <marjolaine_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 13:45:02 +0200

Hi,

I am trying to generate a map with my own colors for the land and ocean fills.
I am using named colors from the NCL color database. When using the ncl script
color_17.ncl (from the NCL Home> Application examples> Plot techniques
section), all my colors come out perfectly as they should.

However, when using the same colors in my own script, the colors change
completely. For example, PeachPuff becomes yellow and BurlyWood becomes grey.

Can anyone help?

Marjolaine Rouault