Re: NCL creates binary, read-in error in Fortran.

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 12:08:43 -0600

Hi Yi,

I'll assume that you are writing out the binary file on the same system
you are reading it in, and thus there are no endian issues here.

Can you send the snippet of your NCL where you write out the data,
complete with a printVarSummary of the array so we can see it? And can
you further elaborate on what is wrong with the data when you read it
into fortran? Are you getting crazy values, or are the values correct
but in the wrong place, etc...
Thanks,
Adam