Test NCL available for Intel Macs

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 21:08:48 -0600 (MDT)

Hi everybody,

A post-a033 version of NCL has been ported to the Intel Macs, and I
will be happy to provide you with a version for testing.

For those of you interested in g95, this was the first time I built
NCL and NCAR Graphics using a g95 executable that was created for
the Intel Macs just a few days ago. It worked like a charm, with only
one minor optimization problem in the LAPACK library.

If you want to test NCL on an Intel Mac, send me a personal email
and I'll provide you with a tar file.