Re: plot display problelm

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 09:11:26 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Jerry,

Without seeing your script, I can't be sure this will solve the
problem, but have you tried setting the "gsnMaximize" resource to
True? This should cause your plot to be resized (without changing the
aspect ratio) such that the whole plot with its title and labelbar
will fit on the screen in the largest space possible.

Send me a personal email if this doesn't work.

--Mary