Re: xy plot with letters

From: Michael Notaro <mnotaro_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 12:16:02 -0500

Adam,
Thanks for your help. It works but does not put the letters over the
plot correctly.
I have a 2 panel plot using gsn_panel. The letters should fit over
the line plot
in the lower panel but instead the letters appear within the center
of the screen.
How can I get the letters to fit within the lower panel plot?
Thanks,
Mike