x-y plot, explicit tick marks, differnt lables for top and bottom axis

From: Bob Tomas <tomas_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 16:06:47 -0600 (MDT)

Hi

I have an xy plot in which I am specifying the tick marks explicitly for the top and
bottom axis. I want to label those little buggers (the tick marks) one way on the
bottom axis and one way on the top axis. Unless I'm doing something wrong (not
unheard of), NCL is taking the labels I specify for the bottom axis and applying
them to the top axis. Am I trying to do something that can't be done?

Bob