Re: Continental outlines

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 15:22:55 -0600 (MDT)

Hi all,

After some iterations behind the scenes, Andy helped us come up with a
nice NCL script that draws these "simple" continental
outlines. Unfortunately there is no single resource setting that
allows you to generate this kind of graphic, although it is now on our
priority list.

To see how it was done, please see example 14 on the "maps only"
applications page:

    http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/maponly.shtml#ex14

--Mary