Re: vis5d file format output

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 15:41:30 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Glen,

Unfortunately, the vis5d functions are not available on all systems,
because Vis5D itself is not available for a particular system. Which
system are you trying to use these functions on? We can try to build a
version of NCL for you that contains these functions.

Meanwhile, we'll update the vis5D* function documentation to reflect
this.

--Mary