Re: box plot problem

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 09:57:34 -0600

Hi Jerry,

Long story with using tiMainString and the boxplot fxn, but the
ultra-short version is that the newest version of the function (3)
allows you to use tiMainString. Version 3 currently resides in
shea_util.ncl.test on our supercomputers here, and will be included in
the next release of ncl later this summer. I will attach this version in
a seperate email to you. Try it out and let me know if you have any issues.

(Just so you know: At one point the boxplot function was downloadable
seperate from shea_util, and now it is a part of shea_util. If you are
using this version of the boxplot function I would toss it in favor of
the version attached here. Nothing is wrong with the old version, it
just isn't as flexible as the newest version.)
Adam