OPeNDAP-enabled NCL for Mac OS X (powerpc)

From: Rick Grubin <grubin_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 15:52:10 -0600

NCL-ers,

The NCL team has created an OPeNDAP-enabled version of NCL for the
Mac OS X platform. This is a 'test' version of NCL, and is fully
functional, but is not an official release. If you are interested in
trying out this version, please contact me directly.

Please note that currently there is only an OPeNDAP-enabled NCL for
the "power mac" platform. We're working on an Intel-based Mac
version, which we hope to have available shortly. If such a version
is of interest to you, please also contact me.

-Rick.

----
Rick Grubin      NCAR/CISL/SCD/VETS
Visualization + Enabling Technologies
grubin_at_ucar.edu             303.497.1832