attributes and resources

From: Diane Strassberg <strassbe_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 11:57:03 -0600

Hello

I am currently modifying the wind rose function and when it is done
other people will be using it. So, I want to have the attributes I have
set to be the defaults and allow the user to change them as he or she
likes. I know this can be done through assigning resources for the
original function which the user calls and then using
if(isatt(res,"attribute")... and then changing things from there.

Can someone think of an easier way to do this since if I did this for
each possible attribute things could get very long very fast and I would
probably leave something out?

Thanks
Diane