contour labels on the boundaries

From: ozan mert gokturk <gokturko_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 15:46:39 +0300

Hi,

In my contour plot, there are some contour labels which are placed on the
boundaries between masked and filled areas. This leads to a partial cutting of
the labels, and thus to a bad appearence. I was not able to solve this problem
by changing the draw orders of filled areas and contour labels: when I draw
labels over the filled areas there are again some labels outside the area of
masking (area of contour lines) just because the contouring area is somewhat
bigger than the masking area.....

Any method to eliminate the labels on boundaries??

Many thanks

Ozan