Question for NCL community working with WRF... Has anyone successfully plotted total cloud fraction and surface visibilty?

From: Filipkowski, John D <john.filipkowski_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 18:10:53 -0400

Good afternoon,

Please accept my apologies if this e-mail is not appropriate for this
community...

This question is best posed to the WRF community, but I'm assuming that
enough members of the NCL community work with WRF that it's legitimate
for this group....

I'm looking for people who have experience tweaking WRF to write desired
variables to output, for example, surface visibility and total cloud
fraction, among others. This tweaking involves modifying the Registry
files in WRF, here, the file Registry.EM (we're using WRF-ARW).

Other details can be discussed later, as now I'm first interested in
getting contacts with those who use WRF and who use NCL scripts to plot
WRF output...

Any takers?

Thanks in advance...

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not an intended recipient you must not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents.
If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete and destroy the message.