How to make the background of the text in shaded way transpa rent?

From: 谢歆 <xiexin_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 23:56:01 +0800

I am just a beginner to learn NCL. I browsed some contour pictures in the gallery and noticed a problem. I found that all text in the shaded contour way have a black background which is like a black box and makes the whole plot a little unnatural. Is it possible to make the background transparent in NCL? How to do that?
Thank you very much!

Xie Xin
2006.07.31

欢迎使用 ISM Gmail